GLUTEN FREE LIVING
Our Gluten Free Living Online Course is for those with Coeliac Disease, Gluten Sensitivity, Wheat Allergy, Family, Friends and Health Professionals.
Whether you were recently diagnosed or have been gluten free for many years, this course will improve your gluten free life!
FIRST OF ITS KIND
Australia’s first ever online course for how to navigate the world of gluten free
Whether you have coeliac disease, gluten sensitivity, wheat allergy or have family, friends, coworkers or clients with these conditions, this course is for you.
Our Gluten Free Living Online Course is LIVE!
Owner of yum. Gluten Free, Olivia Battye, will support you through the
Gluten Free Living Online Course:
- Coeliac disease basics including my story, the facts, getting tested and diagnosed, what to eat and where to from here.
- Gluten free labelling including what to look for, hidden gluten, gluten myths, personal and beauty care products, medications and supplements.
- Gluten free pantry items, the pantry clean out, navigating the grocery store, separating gluten free from non-gluten free, designated appliances and spreads.
- Gluten free family and friends. Encouraging family members to get tested due to genetic risk factors. How to have a safe dinner in someone else’s home, including festive holidays.
- Dining out with coeliac disease, how to speak to staff, what to look out for, hidden gluten, safe alcohol and using digestive enzymes.
- Travelling gluten free, planning your trip, recommended apps, Coeliac Disease Cards and recovering from getting glutened.
- The emotional and psychological effects of dietary restrictions.
- Non-coeliac gluten intolerance and food intolerances.
- Long-term gut healing and management.
BONUS!!! In addition to everything covered in the course, you will receive FREE ACCESS to resources and downloadables in our private yum. Gluten Free Village!
Our mission is for each of you to be wellness advocates for yourselves and those around you for a long, happy and healthy life.
Ready to feel confident in your gluten free journey?
Fill out the details below to register for the Gluten Free Living Online Course
I look forward to meeting you
in the Village!
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: All content on our Site and any associated material is for informational and educational purposes only. You are responsible for making your own inquiries and seeking independent advice from a healthcare professional before acting on any information or material made available to you through our Site. By using our site you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions available here.