Join our yum. Gluten Free Community and access your Gluten Free Recipe eCookbook and much more.
In addition to fabulous quick and easy recipes that you and the whole family will love, regardless of their dietary requirements, as a part of the yum. Gluten Free community you will also:
- Connect with the gluten free and coeliac disease community who will share and support you on your journey
- Receive helpful tips and information to help you freely live a safe gluten free life
- Access Freebies like Dining Out Cards and Gluten Free Dining City Lists
- Download ALL past issues of the yum. Gluten Free magazine (in digital format)
- Join our private Facebook community, the yum. Gluten Free Village
I am Olivia Battye, the owner and editor of yum. Gluten Free
I was diagnosed with Coeliac disease after suffering for 9 years with unexplained and misdiagnosed symptoms.
I have always been a lover of food, health and wellness and I have channeled my diagnoses into spreading awareness for coeliac disease.
With my degree in public health and nutrition, it is my mission in life to help others to live a life where living a gluten free doesn’t define who you are.
The Village is a place for those with coeliac disease and other dietary requirements to connect.
Here we share information about health and wellness, our top gluten free tips, science news, recipes, products on the market and knowledge about gluten free living.